- This high-flow system instantly purifies water without the need for electricity, battery power or chemicals.
- Removes viruses, bacteria, parasites, microplastics and includes an advanced carbon filter that reduces lead and chlorine.
- Portable and compact, use with a pressurized water system (tap, water pump or gravity system) to provide safe drinking water for up to 400 people per day.
Dimensions: Size: 20 x 15.9 x 13.3 in | 50.5 x 40.5 x 34 cm
Weight: 15 lbs. | 7 kg.
Required: Pressurized water system (pump, tap, or gravity system) with a minimum water flow of 1 bar pressure; hose to connect to water inlet on Max.
Minimum Required Operating Pressure: 1 bar (15 PSI)
Maximum Pressure: 6 bar (87 PSI)
Material: Durable, BPA Free, FDA-Food Grade compliant
Includes: LifeStraw Max housing, pre-filter, set of membrane ultrafilters, user manual, backwash hose, prefilter, installed hose adapter for inlet (for use in U.S.), advanced carbon filter
LifeStraw Membrane Ultrafilter Removes:
- 99.999999% of bacteria (E. coli, Salmonella, etc.)
- 99.999% of parasites (Giardia, Cryptosporidium, etc.)
- 99.999% of microplastics
- 99.99% of viruses (Rotavirus, etc.)
- Pore size: 0.02 micron
- Lasts up to 26,500 gallons | 100,000 L
LifeStraw Max Advanced Carbon Filter Reduces:
- Lead, asbestos, organic and chemical matter.
- Chlorine and odors for improved taste.
- Lasts up to 4,000 gallons | 15,000 L.
Additional Filtration Specifications:
- Meets NSF 53 standards for reduction of lead.
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of viruses, bacteria and parasites.
- Meets NSF 42 standard for chlorine reduction.